Following the invitation of the Swedish Institutet för Informationsteknologi, we are thrilled to announce that Frank Ingenrieth, Deputy Managing Director, SCOPE Europe and Claudia Desbrières, Director Compliance Advisory & Manager Public Policy, SCOPE Europe will be taking part at a webinar dedicated to the EU Cloud Code of Conduct.
The Institutet för Informationsteknologi (Institute of Information Technology, IFI) is an independent organization offering the latest knowledge in several key areas such as IT law, IT agreements, sourcing, information security, cyber security, and business development.
After the official approval of the EU Cloud CoC alongside the accreditation of SCOPE Europe as its dedicated Monitoring Body in May 2021, we are excited to dive into the following topics during our presentation:
- Three levels of compliance - what's the difference?
- The compliance review process in detail
- Costs and benefits of joining the Code
- The impact of the EU Cloud Code of Conduct for (Swedish) companies – both at the customer and the provider’s dimension
- The EU approach to the Cloud CoC ecosystem
For more information and registration, please visit the webinar's webpage.