The Nordic Privacy Arena is the biggest data protection event in the Nordics. Its 2020 edition, under the title "The Brave New World – a human touch to a human right requires data privacy as a key ingredient", features well-known and esteemed speakers such as Lena Lindgren Schelin (Director General, Swedish Data Protection Authority), Maximilian Schrems (Austrian lawyer and privacy advocate) and Wojciech Wiewiorowski (European Data Protection Supervisor).
We will participate in the panel "Cloud Solutions for public authorities - how to leverage the risk-based approach" to discuss the implementation of Cloud solutions in public authorities and how to handle potential risks, accountability and collaboration in cloud. The panel includes:
- Rose-Mharie Åhlfeldt, Deputy Head of the School of Informatics, Associate Professor, PhD, University of Skövde (moderator)
- Anders Holt, DPO för NAV (Arbeids- og velferdsetaten, the Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration)
- Daniel Melin, Cloud and Datacenter strategist at the Swedish Tax Agency (Skatteverket)
- Andrei Sabelfeld, Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Jörn Wittmann, Managing Director, SRIW and SCOPE Europe sprl