SCOPE Europe, in partnership with K&L Gates, is elated to hold the first webinar on 24 February 2021 at 5.00 pm CET – 11.00 am EST. The First webinar will deal with "Implementing Codes of Conduct - Sharing Practical Experiences in Co-Regulation for Third Country Transfers post Schrems II".
- Codes of conduct as appropriate tool to address third country transfer related issues after Schrems II – both as standalone and as complementing measure
- Introduction to the EU Cloud CoC and the Third Country Transfer Initiative
- Nathaly Rey (Head of EMEA Data Governance, Public Policy & Government Relations, Google Cloud)
- Dr. Thomas Nietsch (Lawyer, K&L Gates)
- Jörn Wittmann (Managing Director/ Modern Regulation Expert, SRIW e.V. & SCOPE Europe sprl)
Details & Registration
Title: Implementing Codes of Conduct - Sharing Practical Experiences in Co-Regulation for Third Country Transfers post Schrems II
Date: 24th of February 2021
Time: 5.00 pm CET – 11.00 am EST
Registration: Online Registration Form
We look forward to welcoming you to our first webinar for what we expect to be an informative exchange.
This webinar explores the benefits and potentials of Codes of Conduct to address legal uncertainties after Schrems II and introduces the Third Country Transfer module of the EU Cloud CoC.
The objective of the webinar series is to enable interaction between participants and stakeholders to discuss the implementation of a new balanced framework. For more information regarding our webinar series, please, refer to our dedicated subpage at https://eucoc.cloud/webseries.